If you right click on a printer and delete it, this doesn’t remove the printer driver from the machine. Sometimes when working with print servers and testing multiple drivers there will be times when you need to completely remove a driver package from the machine so you can install a new or different one.
Reboot the machine and login as “Administrator”.
Go to the control panel, go up to the file menu and select “Server Properties”.
Select the “Drivers” tab and then you will now have a list of printer drivers currently installed on the machine. You can select “Remove” to completely uninstall and delete the driver package.
Reboot the machine and the driver is gone. You can now test new or different drivers if needed.
Incoming search terms:
- remove printer drivers windows xp
- remove printer drivers xp
- remove printer driver windows xp
- windows xp remove printer driver
- how to uninstall printer drivers in xp
- delete printer drivers windows xp
- remove printer driver xp
- uninstall printer driver windows xp
- completely remove printer driver xp
- how to remove printer driver in windows xp