FireFox and IE
SHIFT + CTRL + J
When you are on a page in PIA, you can use SHIFT + CTRL + J to bring up the page which shows the component name, page name, and menu name. This is very useful for when you are trying to locate where it is stored.
Tested on Firefox 3, Firefox 4, IE7, IE8, and IE9.
SHIFT + CTRL (HOLD) + J (TWICE)
When using Google Chrome, you have to hold CTRL + SHIFT and press the J key twice.
Incoming search terms:
- ctrl j peoplesoft ie10
- hot keys to check the peoplesoft version in pia page
- control j peoplesoft ie8
- peoplesoft ctrl shift j
- peoplesoft explorer 10 ctrl-j
- peoplesoft hot key for component name
- peoplesoft ie10 cntl-j
- peoplesoft shift j to show server
- short cut keys on chrome for peoplesoft
- short cut ps