Discovered some users today that couldn’t add favorites in PIA. Whenever they would try to add one they would get the following error: Authorization Error — Contact your Security Administrator.
Turned out to be a simple permissions problem, they were simply missing a delivered web library under their permission list; the WEBLIB_PTIFRAME.
Also, make sure you grant them Full Access under the library.
Incoming search terms:
- peoplesoft add to favorites authorization error
- Authorization Error -- Contact your Security Administrator
- peoplesoft add to favorites security
- authorization error peoplesoft
- peoplesoft add favorites security
- peoplesoft my favorites missing
- peoplesoft add to favorites error
- add to favourites not working in peoplesoft
- how to clear authorization error in peoplesoft
- peoplesoft cannot add to favorites error