I pretty much live in Microsoft OneNote 2010 at work. I am in the midst of a big project and it requires that I take lots and lots of notes. I snap pictures with OneNote’s screen clipper all the time (Windows Key + S), to compare them against another screen. I do this so much that I sometimes get busy with other things, so I save my clippings in OnteNote’s unfiled Note section. This way, if I happen to reboot my computer, or don’t save them, they are always there. Below is a hotkey to delete a Note.
With a note open, press CTRL+SHIFT+A. (This will highlight the entire note page, not just the contents on the page)
Press DEL (this will delete the entire page).
Incoming search terms:
- how to delete note in onenote 2013
- how to delete a note on onenote
- how to delete notes in ms one note 2010
- how to delete unfiled notes in onenote
- onenote delete all unfiled notes
- onenote delete multiple pages
- how to delete onenote 2010
- how to delete unfiled notes
- how to delete pages in onenote
- how to search and delete pages in onenote