These are basic instructions for installing the Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7.
Download the WAIK RTM client (KB3AIK_EN.iso) for Windows 7.
Either mount the ISO with Pismo Mount or extract it with 7-zip.
Browse to your mounted/extracted folder. For Windows 7 64bit, run the wAIKAMD64.msi. For Windows 7 32bit, run the wAIKX86.msi.
Select “I Agree” and click Next.
Leave the default folder install location, make sure “Everyone” is selected, and click Next, and Next again on the next window.
Now you should read my tutorial on installing the WAIK Supplement for SP1.
Incoming search terms:
- how to install waik on windows 7
- how to install waik windows 7
- install waik windows 7
- installing waik on windows 7
- windows 7 aik in easy steps
- how to install waik for windows 7
- how to install waik 3 0
- waik windows 7 step by step
- window 7 64 bit aik
- win aik windows 7