This is a short tutorial on how to set a featured product in WooCommerce and a shortcode you can use. Sometimes when it’s too easy it is hard to find.
In your WordPress dashboard browse to the products header and then to the products category.
On your list of products on the right hand side simply click the star icon to set the product as a featured product. And that’s it! It’s that easy.
Now on a page in WordPress you can insert a shortcode to display the featured products.
[featured_products per_page="4" columns="4" orderby="date" order="desc"]
Here is an example of what the above shortcode looks like.
Incoming search terms:
- woocommerce featured product
- woocommerce Featured Products
- woocommerce featured products shortcode
- how to use featured products in woocommerce
- how to add featured product in woocommerce