If you have been trying out Google+ recently then you might be annoyed by the black bar at the top. Follow the instructions below to make the black bar into a white bar. It doesn’t make much sense to hide it completely because there are notifications within that bar. These instructions assume you are running Mozilla Firefox 5+. This also works in newer versions of Chrome. If you are running Chrome, just skip to Step 6.
Install the add-on called Greasemonkey (click here).
Click on the button that says “Add to Firefox.”
Click “Install Now.”
Click “Restart Now.”
Now we need to install the Google Light Navbar script by akira@Taiwan. Visit http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/105735 and click on “Install.”
Click “Install” on the prompt.
Now browse to Google+ or Google and the bar at the top will be white and not totally distracting.
Incoming search terms:
- remove black bar google
- how to remove black bar from google
- how to remove google black bar
- remove black bar from google
- remove google black bar firefox
- remove black bar from google firefox
- google black bar remove
- how to remove black bar on google
- remove the black bar on google
- remove black google bar