If you have been playing Battlefield 3 recently and received this error, follow the steps below to try and fix it.
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player ‘your_player_name’ (for 0 minutes) … This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.325) – Error loading pbcl
Browse to this location:
Windows 7 and Windows 8 64 Bit
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\pb\htm
Windows 7 and Windows 8 32 Bit
C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\pb\htm
Now delete all of the .htm files within the folder.
Download and install PBSetup from here: http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php
In the PBSetup click on Add Game, select Battlefield 3, and then click on “Check for Updates.”
Close PBSetup, re-launch Battlefield 3 and you should no longer receive this error. This worked on three different PCs for us. Please note, this is only to fix the pbcl error.
Battlefield tweeted us back with their original tutorial for this here: https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-3-punkbuster-error. However, we were unable to find this when searching for a fix. They should probably work on their SEO a little bit more.
Incoming search terms:
- this pb server requires (a1386 c2 325) - error loading pbcl
- windows 8 pbcl
- bf3 this pb server requires (a1386 c2 325) - error loading pbcl
- requires (a1386 c2 325) - error loading pbcl
- game disconnected: you were kicked by punkbuster (a1386 c2 325) - error loading pbcl
- (a1386 c2 325) - error loading pbcl
- punkbuster kicked player this pb server requires (a1386 c2 325) - error loading pbcl
- kicked due to punkbuster error loading pbcl
- 베틀필드3 punkbuster 오류
- nutes) This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2 325) - Error loading pbc