In certain versions of PeopleTools, the TypeAhead feature simply doesn’t work very well. It causes weird behavior, such as the mouse cursor disappearing and refresh problems. Below are instructions on disabling the TypeAhead feature for everyone.
Login to PIA and browse to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Personalization > Personalization Options.
Click on the Format tab.
Browse to the second page or results, scan down and find the TYPEAHD field and click on the Set Option Default Value.
From the dropdown box select No and click OK.
Now scroll down and click on the Save button. And your finished!
Incoming search terms:
- peoplesoft turn off autocomplete
- disable autocomplete peoplesoft
- peoplesoft type ahead feature
- turn off autofill in my personalization
- peoplesoft type ahead
- disable typeahead peoplesoft
- peoplesoft disable type ahead
- peoplesoft typeahead
- peoplesoft typeahead turn off
- peoplesoft - how to turnoff type ahead for entire system