Follow the instructions below to activate Microsoft Office 2010 with a small batch script. This can be useful for large deployment and scripting environments where you might be playing with sysprep or don’t have KMS server available.
Activate Microsoft Office 2010
Create a batch file. In my example, I named mine act_office.bat.
Copy the following code into your file, replacing ***KEY*** with your license key.
slmgr -ipk ***KEY***
cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\OSPP.VBS" /inpkey:***KEY***
cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\OSPP.VBS" /inpkey:***KEY***
Incoming search terms:
- script to activate office 2010
- Office 2010 Activation Script
- batch file to activate office 2010
- activate office 2010 batch file
- Activate Office 2010 Script